Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer 2008 issue of the Camp Bayou Buzzzzz! is now online

The Summer 2008 issue of the Camp Bayou Buzzzzz! is now online. Normally, I also attach it but it's a pretty big file this time so I wanted to be sure everyone could access it. If you have trouble with the online version, let me know and I'll be happy to try to send it in an email to you.

Go to: http://campbayou.org/newsletters/summer2008.pdf

 

If you'd like to be added to future quarterly newsletter announcements, let me know and I will add your name/email to the list.


Dolly Cummings
www.campbayou.org


Camp Bayou is a partnership between the Ruskin Community Development Foundation, Inc. and Hillsborough County Parks, Recreation and Conservation


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
- Hans Christian Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on subject- Thanks!