2012 PHOTO CONTEST
|Winning photos from previous contest|
1. Open to all with no limit to the number of entries.
2. Photos must be taken at Camp Bayou .
3. Previous Camp Bayou winning photos are ineligible.
4. No fee to enter. The photos become the property of Camp Bayou for future displays and publicity. Credit for such use will be given to the photographer.
5. The photos need to be matted, unframed, 8x10 black and white or color photo,
6. Information securely affixed to the back must include: name, address, phone number, an approximate location where taken and the date taken.
7. Due BEFORE OCTOBER 20, 2012. The judge is Bruce Marsh, local artist and Professor Emeritus- USF, and the winners will be announced at the Fall Open House on Oct.27th.
8. Entries may be brought to Camp Bayou during open hours, Thursday-Saturday, 9am-2pm or mailed to Camp Bayou Photo Contest, c/o 106 Janie St. , Ruskin, FL. 33570. Any questions call Jeri at 813/633-9479.