Thursday, October 23, 2008

VOTE YES ON AMENDMENT 4

From Ray Ashton:
 
Remember the conservation tax exemption had its roots in the Gopher Tortoise Conservation Initiative and is designed to help stop the loss of native habitat to agriculture exemptions.  Don't be selfish and not vote because you cannot visit all the sites this will help.  You cannot visit every cow pasture that gets an exemption either.
 
 
Dear Friends of Florida's Environment:

I'm Florida Bear and I'm excited to be the official spokesbear for Amendment 4 -- Florida's Conservation Amendment. It's an important amendment for conservation in Florida and we need your help to let people know about it. We have two ads for Amendment 4 that I would love for you to see and send to your friends and family. Please watch them on my YouTube channel.

In our first ad, I bring a message from the animals in the forest asking Floridians to vote for Amendment 4 to save our homes. Click here to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ProwMCeHy2U

In our latest ad, I'm joined by Ms. Deer who helps me talk about why Amendment 4 is good for conservation and the environment. Click here to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eoGgKKtXk
Please share these ads with your friends and vote for Amendment 4 to help protect me, my family and my neighbors. Amendment 4 helps protect our environment by providing tax incentives to preserve private lands from development.

You can learn more about Amendment 4 on our Web site at www.Amendment4Florida.com. You can also become my friend on Facebook and keep up with my adventures on Twitter.

But, most of all, you can help us by forwarding this e-mail to your friends and family and encouraging them to Vote for Amendment 4 on November 4. Remember, Amendment 4 is for conservation and our environment.

Thank you for your support, and please share new Amendment 4 commercials with your family, friends and neighbors.
Thanks, Ray Ashton
Ashton Biodiversity Research & Preservation Institute, Inc.
14260 W Newberry Rd. PMB 331
Newberry, FL 32669

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on subject- Thanks!